ZX25M Wiring Problem

My first post of hopefully many. I have recently acquired ZX25M milling machine I think from 2004. All in good order and almost ready to use but… it has been delivered with all of the wiring to the motor and capacitors disconnected. None of the wires are labelled and I was wondering if some kind soul might have the same machine and be willing to photograph all of the connections showing the capacitor and mains cable in place . A very plain drawing showing what is needed would be ok, not very good with professional wiring layouts. If you have taken the time to read this I thank you and any help would be much appreciated.

Hiya, Don’t have one to be able to photograph BUT, just in case you havent “googled” yet there is a owners manual that may suit your needs https://www.axminster.co.uk/media/downloads/700093_manual.pdf and a search as ZX25M wiring diagram gave some results. Hopefully someone does have one and can take photos… Good Luck

Hi Brian, thanks for getting back to me. I have looked at the manual with no luck. I need an idiot proof photo showing which colour from which capacitor goes where and where the supply is connected. Fingers crossed, desperately need to use the mill!
Thanks again Barry.