- Burnt switch contact.
- The mechanical part is stuck or the dynamic part is rubbed together.
- The drill bit bit or touches the steel bar.
4, special nut loose.
- A small amount of short circuit or open circuit in the armature.
- Chips get stuck when drilling deep holes.
- Low power supply.
- Repair or replace the switch.
- Check the mechanical part.
- Stop moving or choose another drilling position.
- Tighten special nuts.
Repair or replace the armature.
- Pull out the drill bit to remove cuttings.
- Adjust the power supply voltage.
Billy, well that about covers it, where’s the problem?