Stacked dado head cutters for table saws

Well, I suppose someone might be so inclined, but highly unlikely I think…I doubt any insurance company would consider paying the HSE’s ‘fee’s for intervention’ costs, when insurance company’s employ their own staff to investigate insurance claims at a fraction of the hourly rate HSE charges (HSE charges £129.00 per hour plus expenses reasonably incurred).

I expect if they were required to provide ‘expert witnesses’ because you somehow manged to garot yourself on a table saw, or decapitate yourself with a bandsaw, those charges would most likely be more expensive than your average HSE inspectors fee’s for intervention (as in on a construction site).

Of course, in the event of a death of a DIY’er by such means, the Coroner is the ultimate advocate…and I suggest, merely off the top of my head…(pun intended) it could be murder most foul (usually due to other attenuating circumstances (such as the hands tied behind the back being pretty obvious), suicide (given the disposition of some DIY’ers wives to the amount of time spent in the ‘Shed’, this is understandable, or just plain old gross stupidity…

…Can I have my £129.00 cheque now please… :wink: