Help me fundraise and build a memorial garden in Merriott please!

I am writing to ask if anyone can help.

We are a small community non-profitable social club in Merriott, Somerset- for the community, run by the community.
In February we lost our club secretary and fundraising officer, Teresa Braley at just 46 years old from a heart attack. Teresa was a pillar of the community and a member of the club for many years. She has left behind 2 small children and a big void in the club.

We currently have a good sized derelict area at the back of the club which used to be allotments and we are wanting to turn it into a memorial garden for Teresa within the next 3 months.
In order to do this we have a team of volunteers (but always looking for more!) that are going to dig up and level the area, re-grass, fence, create a gravelled area for a BBQ and we also need to purchase benches or seats/tables. We also need decorative items such as plant pots, weed barrier for under the gravel, gravel, flower beds etc.
We desperately need funds or donations in order to do this and are planning several fundraising activities such as bingos, fun days and auction raffles to raise money to buy supplies.

Would you, or do you know anyone, that would be so kind as to donate any supplies that we could use to build our garden or products we could raffle off at our events to raise money in order to complete the garden?
Any companies or people that support our garden will be named upon a wall within the club as a show of gratitude.

Thank you
Nicki Vickery
Fundraising Officer and Social Club

Hi

Thank you for your enquiry and I will pass this on for you!

Thanks

Abi